Torre Monumental and before 1982 Torre de los Ingleses (Tower of the English) is a clock tower located in the district of Retiro in Buenos Aires. It is situated in the Plaza Fuerza Aérea Argentina (formerly Plaza Británica) next to the Calle San Martín and Avenida del Libertador. It was a gift from the local British community to the city in commemoration of the centennial of the May Revolution of 1810.
After the Falklands War in 1982, the tower was renamed Torre Monumental, though some still call it Torre de los Ingleses.
Picture taken behind a wet window after the rain, thus the spots.